Algomash is a Jekyll boilerplate with necessary operations for creating Documentation website for small projects.
Who’s Algomash for?
If you’re developing a project like:
- Your project - in fact documentation needs lesser features, in fact, just text.
- You’re willing to configure a few things in your code editor.
- You’re happy to write some CSS or shift some HTML classes so that you get a look you want.
Who’s Algomash NOT for?
- For developers coding a CMS
- For developers coding an OS
- If you want Wiki specific features.
Subscribe to Deepak Bansal
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox